Nous sommes maintenant en Tahiti, avec pas de data connexion sur le Blackberry...
Aw screw it, this is tedious. Anyhow, I'm trying to use this crazy French keyboqrd lqyout, qnd the q qnd the a qre qll reversed. Very frustrqting. We have a big backlog of posts on the Blackberry, which should show up next week, once we have a data connection again.
Au revior mes amis,
-J & K
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what island are you actually staying at? If the picture you have on your page is there, you definitely aren't on the island of Tahiti. Reading your blog and travel plans makes me ooooooohhhh so jealous!!!!! I want to go back to Tahiti!!!!!!!
Miss you-Mel
I think you're looking at the sidebar, which is a photo of us in the Bristish Virgin Islands. We're going to change the permanent picture to one that we took right before we left. We're already finding that we're constantly refining the thing. And here I thought I wouldn't get into this little project. Not so.
I think of you as blazing this trail, Girl. Miss you too!
Post a Comment